What we do
The Outer Eastern Melbourne Children and Youth Area Partnership is working together to ensure that all at-risk children and young people in our region are safe and supported to lead happy, healthy and successful lives.
To achieve our vision, our Partnership has identified two priorities.
- Brighter Futures: Leaving Care Partnership
- Brighter Futures: Prevention Matters
- Brighter Futures: Out-of-Home-Care Area Implementation Group
- Brighter Futures: Out-of-Home-Care Youth Advisory Group
- Our Codes, Our Clubs: changing the story to promote gender equality together
- Respectful Relationships: a whole of school approach
- Preventing family violence in the workplace
If you would like more information or want to get involved, please contact us